PCOS Blood Panel + Thyroid Antibodies
This blood test includes over 36 of the most important markers for PCOS and hormone imbalance. It helps to identify many of the hormone deal-breakers that may be causing symptoms of hormone imbalance. It includes a complete thyroid panel to include thyroid antibodies for Hashimoto’s, along with ferritin for iron stores, 4 blood sugar markers, magnesium RBC – a critical marker for magnesium levels that support over 300 processes in the body, vitamin D levels, several direct markers of inflammation plus many more.
All blood draws are at Quest Diagnostics – find the lab closest to you here. PLEASE NOTE: You may not order blood work if you live in New York, Rhode Island or New Jersey. If you are able to travel outside of these states and give an alternate address you can order the blood work that way. The test includes the following blood tests PLUS two thyroid antibodies, C-Peptides and Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG):
Doing your own blood work is important. Here’s why:
• You can get a more complete picture than your doctor might be able to by ordering full panels and important markers.
• Learn about what your blood work markers mean, how to correlate them with other markers and what to do about them.
• Retest markers that need improvement, like Vitamin D, thyroid, etc. to see how you’re doing.
• Better understand how your lifestyle choices are affecting your health.
• Look at blood work from the perspective of optimal health instead of disease, and learn how to get there.
• Take charge of your health!
• Take your blood work with you to your doctor appointment after you’ve reviewed with Robin so you know what to ask for and what to talk about.
Once you purchase we will send you information on how and where to get your blood drawn in your area. You will also get access to Robin’s blood work review expert audio along with her optimal range spreadsheet so you can track your progress and get a sense of how to support yourself to feel so much better.