Dutch Complete Hormone Test
NOW A SINGLE TEST GIVES YOU THE FULL PICTURE
The DUTCH COMPLETE Test Includes:
- Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, and cortisol along with their metabolites
- Daily free cortisol patterns to provide insight into adrenal fatigue/dysfunction or symptoms of chronic stress
- Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone assessment to share with your medical provider
- Oxidative Stress Marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG)
- Insights into inflammation and thyroid function
- Luteal phase deficiency or defect
- Test Results Webinar to Help You Understand Your Test Results
- PLUS Organic Acids as of January 2018*
*Organic Acids: Get an even more comprehensive understanding into the hormone and adrenal picture, especially when it comes to commonly reported symptoms such as fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, depression, motivation, sex drive, estrogen dominance, and stress.
The 3 neurotransmitter markers are:
• Homovanillate (HVA) – the primary dopamine metabolite
• Vanilmandelate (VMA) – the primary norepinephrine and epinephrine metabolite
• 5-hydroxyindoleacetate (5HIAA) – the primary serotonin metabolite
The 3 nutritional organic acids are:
• Methylmalonate (MMA) – elevated if patients are vitamin B12 deficient
• Xanthurenate – elevated if patients are vitamin B6 deficient
• Pyroglutamate – elevated if patients are glutathione deficient
INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED. Kits are shipped Free in the U.S., $40 shipping for all international orders. Once you purchase we will send your test kit directly to your home. Please allow 1 week to receive your test kit.
Food Restrictions When Collecting Your DUTCH Test™: Avoid the following foods as much as possible the day before AND day of testing: Avocado, Bananas, Eggplant, Kiwi, Butternuts, Pecans, Walnuts (and associated nut butters), Pineapple (and pineapple juice), Plantains, and Plums. If you happen to consume some of these foods, please make a note of it on your requisition form. Some supplements/medications may impact DUTCH results. If you take any of the following, please consult your provider: 5-HTP, Tryptophan, SAMe, Tyrosine, L-Dopa, D,L-Phenylalanine (DLPA), Macuna, Quercetin and St. John’s Wort.